Search for CEO of UCI Health
Sept. 30, 2019
I am pleased to inform you that we are initiating a search to identify the next chief executive officer for UCI Health. We seek to attract an outstanding candidate to provide leadership and vision in support of our strategic goals.
A search committee has been formed to guide this important recruitment. The committee, bearing in mind our compelling interest in inclusive excellence, is charged with finding superlative candidates with exemplary administrative and leadership experience in information technologies and systems solutions.
The committee is chaired by Michael J. Stamos, dean, School of Medicine, and includes the following members:
- Geoffrey W. Abbott, professor, Physiology & Biophysics
- Colette Baeza, director, Emergency Department
- Kimberly Cripe, president & chief executive officer, CHOC
- Scott A. Engwall, chair, Anesthesia & Perioperative Care
- Jan Hirsch, dean, School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pramod Khargonekar, vice chancellor for research
- Chad Lefteris, chief operating officer, UCI Health
- Shaista Malik, associate vice chancellor, Integrative Health
- Jim Petersen, trustee, UCI Foundation
- Johnese Spisso, president, UCLA Health
- Marian L. Waterman, professor, Microbiology & Molecular Genetics
- Ramona Agrela, associate chancellor & chief human resources executive, Human Resources
Isaacson Miller, a nationally recognized search consultant, has been engaged to assist the committee. The committee will begin its deliberations soon. We welcome written input regarding the search process or potential candidates. All correspondence will be held in the strictest confidence. Written comments or nominations should be addressed to:
CEO UCI Health Search Committee
In care of Josh Kloppenborg
Nominations and applications will be reviewed by the committee as they are submitted, and the position will remain open until it is filled.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in ensuring an outstanding outcome.
Chancellor Howard Gillman